In this 2-hour session, I provide an overview of the updates in the Ontario Health and Physical Educaion curriculum implemented in 2015 including:
- The topics covered in the new curriculum through grades K-8.
- How families can talk to children about sexuality to support their health and well-being.
- How parents can find the information they need to make the right choices for your family.
- Healthy relationships in the digital age.
- A Q&A period for families.
- And more!
To book an info session for your school or for more information, get in touch via the contact form here.
Cost: $300 (additional fees for travel may apply for sessions outside the GTA)